Jackpot Palace Casino
New players at Jackpot Palace are free to choose between spins or cashback bonuses when they deposit into their account.
Become a new member of Jackpot Palace Casino and choose from a trio of treats as your welcome bonus. Jackpot Palace delivers 20 or 50 spins, or alternatively a £200 cashback bonus when you sign up to play with them.
Jackpot Palace Casino
Jackpot Palace Casino is a mobile-friendly, Nektan owned online casino and one which is renowned for offering English language gameplay to its users. Many notable and popular casino software providers are known to deliver games at the site, and they include Microgaming, IGT, Net Entertainment, Yggdrasil, Barcrest, Big Time Gaming (BTG) and Scientific Games, amongst others.
Whether you favour new games, progressive jackpot titles, live dealer casino games, table games, instant win titles or a plethora of slots, there is something for everyone at Jackpot Palace. The biggest slot titles currently enjoyed by players at the site include Immortal Romance, Wolf Gold, Pirates’ Plenty, Agent Jane Blonde Returns, Zeus: Ancient Fortunes, Bonanza: MegaWays, Thunderstruck II, Rainbow Riches: Pick ‘n’ Mix, Rainbow Jackpots, Vikings Go Berzerk, Da Vinci Diamonds, Leprechaun Song, Mustang Gold and Mystery Reels: MegaWays.
Free Spins No Deposit
Free spins can be claimed as a welcome bonus, but they do require players to deposit between £10 and £49 into their account to claim the offer.
Casino Welcome Bonus
When player deposits into their online casino account, they will be eligible to claim one of three potential welcome bonuses. An initial deposit of £10-£19 offers up 20 free spins on the Aloha: Cluster Pays, Finn and the Swirly Spin or Starburst slots. Deposits of £20 up to £49 offer 50 spins on the same games. Make a deposit of £50 or more, though, and you can claim up to £200 in cashback on any losses you suffer on your first two days as a new player at Jackpot Palace.
There are the usual terms and conditions to be met before withdrawals are processed at the casino. These include wagering requirements. There is also a time limit of 7 days on any deposit you choose to claim.
After snapping up one of the trio of welcome bonus offers at Jackpot Palace Casino, you may wish to look at some of their other deals, which are known to include the following:
- Weekly Promotions: With these deals, such as the Cashback Thursday, Happy Hour, and Happy Hump Day offers, players can claim free spins when they deposit, and pocket cashback on losses.
- Monthly Promotions: These deals may include any of the above offers, as well as tournaments and competitions. The nature of these promos changes frequently, so keeping abreast of the latest deals via the promotions page at the site is recommended.
- Loyalty Bonuses: As soon as players have deposited £2,000 or more, they are invited to join Jackpot Palace Casino’s VIP club. Once inside, players can bag special gifts, VIP membership for life offers, higher deposit limits, faster withdrawal times, and exclusive promotions and reload deals, merely by depositing and playing games at the online casino.
Banking and Currencies
A wealth of different currencies and payment methods are accepted at Jackpot Palace Casino. The site is known to accept British pound sterling, Canadian dollar, euro, New Zealand dollar, and Norwegian krone currencies. They also accept deposits made using PayPal, Neteller, Boku, Paysafecard, Skrill, Trustly, Maestro, VISA Electron, VISA and MasterCard. Withdrawal times tend to be slow (1-5 days) unless you happen to be a member of the VIP club, which speeds things up a bit. On the plus side, the site isn’t believed to charge for deposits or withdrawals.
The same restrictions are in place for players at this site as are in effect at other Nektan owned casinos. Players from Britain, Canada, Ireland, New Zealand and Norway are welcomed. Players from the USA are not. If you reside in another country, the result can vary.
Licensing, Support and Fair Gaming Policies
Players at Jackpot Palace Casino should have no qualms about playing there. The site has a decent reputation for safety and security, and is licensed out of:
- and the United Kingdom
There is a basic FAQ (frequently asked questions) guide which should assist players with simpler, more generic questions. However, if you seek full-on support from a customer service team member, you can reach them via:
- and Live Chat
The Good and the Bad
- Suitable for UK players
- Fully licensed, safe and secure
- Your choice of three welcome bonuses
- Major games from top providers
- Easy to navigate design and layout
- Withdrawal times only speed up with VIP membership
- Progressive jackpots are not as well-known as other slots
- Support is not available around the clock