Green Dog Casino
Get started with Green Dog Casino and snap up as many as 50 slot spins or £200 in cashback as a new player.
Green Dog Casino wants you to sign up and deposit with them. Doing so as a new player today can see you pocket as many as 50 free spins, or alternatively, £200 in casino cashback on losses of £10 or more during your first two days.
Green Dog Casino
Green Dog Casino is one of the smaller casinos that players in the UK, Canada and Australia (and beyond) may choose to play at. This English language casino has been around since 2016, though, and excels at offering both mobile and instant play casino action.
The online casino is equipped to offer players their choice of seemingly every major type of casino game. Traditional table games can be played either in RNG or live dealer format, there are instant win oddities and video poker games, too. Of course, the largest selection of titles available are slots, including such notable games as Egyptian Fortunes, Wild Pixies, Wheel of Fortune: On Air – MegaJackpots, Medusa: MegaWays, Zeus: Ancient Fortunes, Dead or Alive II, Rhinomite and many more.
Green Dog’s impressive library is filled with top titles from the likes of Microgaming, IGT, Net Entertainment, Scientific Games, Blueprint Gaming, Big Time Gaming, and many more.
Free Spins No Deposit
Depositing players are entitled to claim free spins, but there is not a no deposit bonus available at this casino.
Casino Welcome Bonus
When you choose to get yourself an account with Green Dog and deposit, you can claim one of three potential welcome bonus offers. All three require a deposit to be made by new players. The first promises 20 bonus spins when players deposit £10 up to £19. Make a deposit worth £20 up to £49, and you can claim 50 bonus spins. Lastly, a deposit of £50 or more sees you eligible to claim 20% cashback on losses of £10 or more over your first two days, up to a nifty figure of £200.
There are the usual terms and conditions which must be met to claim this offer. This means that there is a 2x conversion rate, and 20x wagering requirements in place. Only new players can claim these offers, and only one promo can be claimed when a first deposit is made.
After claiming the welcome bonus at Green Dog Casino, it may be worth checking out a few of their other promos and bonuses, such as…
- VIP Offers: Green Dog runs a four-tiered VIP program. This loyalty club can see players snap up larger withdrawal caps, faster withdrawal times as well as a handful of birthday, anniversary and deposit bonuses.
- Free Spin Deals: There are plenty of opportunities for players to bag a few free spins when they deposit into their accounts on select days at this casino. A full array of those can be found on the promotions page.
- Special Promotions: These change frequently. Month-long promos can again be found by visiting the offers page at the online casino.
Banking and Currencies
Unsurprisingly, the UK pound sterling currency option is the default option at Green Dog, although others are accepted, including the Canadian dollar and euro currencies. Players can choose to deposit into their Green Dog Casino account using pay by phone options (such as Boku), PayPal, Neteller, Skrill, VISA, Paysafecard, Maestro or Trustly. MasterCard and Bitcoin options are also accepted.
There is a 20p to 30p fee for using Bitcoin as a deposit option at Green Dog, and fees of 2.5% for Neteller are in place. All other deposit and withdrawal methods should appear free of charge at this casino. Withdrawal times range from 24 hours up to 5 days depending on the method selected.
The list of countries where access to Green Dog is restricted is lengthy. Instead, it is simpler to say that players in Australia, Canada, Ireland, New Zealand, Norway and the United Kingdom should have no trouble accessing games and signing up at Green Dog.
Licensing, Support and Fair Gaming Policies
This is a secure and safe casino, despite being one of the less well-known ones. Two major jurisdictions license and regulate Green Dog, and those two significant entities are:
- the UK Gambling Commission
- and the Gibraltar Gambling Authority
Unlike other Nektan sites, the FAQ guide at this domain is much too short to be used as a main support method. Live chat is not offered at the site. Instead, we recommend that players obtain assistance via:
- E-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Telephone (+44 203 621 7005)
The Good and the Bad
- Ideal for UK players
- Plenty of top games from leading providers
- Offers players a choice of welcome bonuses
- Regulated and certified for fair play
- Instant play and mobile-friendly
- No live chat support option
- Accessible to players in just a few countries
- Does not offer any no deposit bonus