Go Win Casino
Go Win with a £200 cashback bonus or 50 bonus spins when you choose to play with this online casino today.
Become a new player over at Go Win Casino, and you can snap up a casino cash bonus which is worth up to £200 cashback. Instead of that, depositing players can choose to claim 50 spins are joining this online casino site.
Go Win Casino
Go Win Casino is a predominantly a UK online casino site. It is owned by Nektan Limited and first appeared in 2016. The funky and fun online casino is mobile-friendly and licensed by the UK Gambling Commission, but also accepts players from outside Britain.
As with any Nektan operated casino, Go Win is able to dish out games from over 20 top software developers. Chief amongst these are the big names, such as Microgaming, Red Tiger Gaming, Pragmatic Play, NetEnt, IGT, Yggdrasil and Scientific Games companies such as Barcrest. Expect hot slots, live dealer games, traditional casino table games and instant win titles such as video poker and scratch cards to appear at this casino.
Most players prefer slots, and there is a wealth of them open to you at Go Win. Immortal Romance, Wolf Gold, Starburst, Cleopatra, Pirates’ Plenty, Dead or Alive II, Medusa: MegaWays, Bonanza: MegaWays, Asgard, Thunderstruck II, King Kong Cash, Fluffy Favourites, Pixies of the Forest, Da Vinci Diamonds and Vikings Go Berzerk are amongst the most popular of those.
Free Spins No Deposit
Go Win Casino does offer free spins via several promotions and bonuses, but all require a deposit to be made by the player.
Casino Welcome Bonus
From the second a new player joins the casino and deposits, they can claim one of three possible welcome bonus deals. A deposit of just £20 offers 20 free spins, while deposits of up to £49 promise 50 free spins, Make a deposit worth more than £50, though, and you can claim a 20% cashback bonus on any losses over £10 over the first two days you are a newbie, up to £200 in all.
New players must be aged 18 or over to claim the promotion, with free spins valid on the Starburst, Aloha: Cluster Pays, and Finn and the Swirly Spin slot. Conversion rates are 2x, with wagering requirements of 20x on the cashback funds.
All of the other promotions at the casino do require players to deposit and opt-in (save for the loyalty club). These include:
- Cashback Offer: Players who deposit £20 or more on Thursdays at the casino can claim a 10% cashback bonus on losses of £25 or more, up to £50.
- Free Spin Deposit Offers: Go Win’s Happy Hours promo offer 20 spins on Asgard when players deposit £20 or more between 6 pm and 10 pm. The Midweek Madness promo offers 25 spins on Leprechaun Song with a £20 deposit, while Mega Spins promises 10 spins every day with a £20 deposit. Lastly, the Sunday Funday promo guarantees 20 or 50 spins with £20 or £40 deposits on the Aloha: Cluster Pays slot.
- VIP Club: This club is open to all players who have deposited at least £2,000 in their time at the casino. It offers additional promos and bonuses, as well as higher withdrawal caps amongst other treats.
Banking and Currencies
Go Win Casino is known for being a UK-based casino, so the only currency the site is known to accept is the British pound sterling option. However, they are far more flexible when it comes to banking options. PayPal, Neteller, Skrill, Paysafecard, VISA, MasterCard, Maestro, VISA Electron, Boku, Trustly and Zimpler are all accepted. Not all options can be used for withdrawals, and the site prefers it if players use the same option for both deposits and withdrawals. Unless you’re a member of the VIP club, cashouts are capped at £2,000 a day.
Canadian, Australian, British, New Zealander, Norwegian and Irish players are all permitted to play at Go Win Casino. Players in a few other nations may also be accepted, but the site does restrict access for players in many countries.
Licensing, Support and Fair Gaming Policies
As you might expect of any UK casino site, Go Win Casino is an extremely well-licensed domain. Players will find that the casino holds licenses issued by:
- the UK Gambling Commission
- and the Government of Gibraltar Gambling Authority
A handy FAQ (frequently asked questions) guide is available at the bottom of the lobby. However, players can also seek support and assistance via:
- Live Chat
- Telephone (there may be a charge depending on where you live)
The Good and the Bad
- Owned by a reputable operator
- Superbly well-licensed and regulated
- Top games from notable providers
- Plenty of free spin promos
- Toll-free support for UK players
- Lots of players will find access restricted
- Withdrawals caps are only raised with VIP membership
- Payment methods suited mainly for UK players