Play with free spins or cash back when you choose to sign up and get started as a new member of Flume Casino today.
Become a new member of Flume Casino, and you can opt to claim one of two possible welcome bonuses. Up to 50 free spins or £200 in casino cashback can be yours when you register as a new player at Flume Casino.
Flume Casino features the same layout and design as many other Nektan operated casino sites, so if you’ve played at one before, you’ll know what to expect. The domain offers both mobile and instant play (browser-based) gaming and launched back in 2017.
The relatively new Nektan casino site has over 20 casino software providers to call from, with the most recognisable of those being Microgaming, Red Tiger Gaming, Pragmatic Play, Net Entertainment, IGT, Yggdrasil Gaming and Scientific Games. Genres include new games, live dealer games, casino (table) games, instant win titles and naturally, slots. Live dealer games are provided by Net Entertainment and Evolution Gaming. They include blackjack, baccarat, roulette, three card poker, and money wheel games.
Players can filter their games by how often they pay, and notable slot titles include Cleopatra, Starburst, Immortal Romance, Wolf Gold, Agent Jane Blonde Returns, Zeus: Ancient Fortunes, Thunderstruck II, Fluffy favourites, and the Rainbow Riches slot.
Free Spins No Deposit
Flume Casino does offer a free spin based welcome bonus, though it requires players to make a deposit into their account.
Casino Welcome Bonus
Players have a choice of claiming free spins or casino cashback when they sign up to play at Flume Casino. Depositing £10 gets players 20 free spins. Depositing £20 promises 50 free spins. However, if a player deposits more than £50, they will bag 20% cashback on their losses for the following two days, up to a total of £200.
Flume Casino’s free spins bonus is valid on Net Entertainment’s Aloha: Cluster Pays, Starburst, and the Finn and the Swirly Spin slot. Wagering requirements of 20x are to be expected, and there are other terms and conditions which should be looked at before claiming the offers, too.
There are a handful of other offers at Flume Casino which players may wish to have a look at. These include:
- Cashback Deals: Each Thursday, players who deposit £20 or more can claim 10% cashback on their losses, up to a total of £50.
- Monthly Promotions: The site is known to provide players with a range of monthly bonuses and promotions. These change frequently, but can often include free spins, cash back, deposit bonuses and tournaments.
- VIP Club: This loyalty bonus program is only accessible via invitation. Players need to have deposited and wagered £2,000 to enter it. Once invited, players can work their way through the various tiers of the program to bag bonuses and promotions galore.
Banking and Currencies
Flume Casino accepts deposits made using PayPal, VISA, VISA Electron, Maestro, MasterCard, Neteller, Boku, Paysafecard, Skrill, Trustly, and Zimpler. The CAD, EUR, GBP and NZD currency options can be used to deposit, wager and withdraw at this casino, and deposits land instantly in your account.
It is a different story with cashouts. Most of the options listed above can be used for withdrawals, although a 24-48 hour pending period is in place. Following that, transaction times can range from 24 hours for e-wallets, up to 5 days for bank transfers. The site is not believed to charge a fee for cashouts, but there are withdrawal caps of £2,000 per day, or £5,000 per month, which are quite low.
Flume Casino mainly aims to please players based in the United Kingdom and Ireland, as well as those in New Zealand and Canada. Access for Australian and US players is restricted. This is an English language only casino, so players in other countries aren’t likely to have too much success, there.
Licensing, Support and Fair Gaming Policies
Players can trust Flume Casino. They solve disputes via IBAS and are a well-licensed casino, which features SSL (Secure Socket Layer) encryption. Licenses are issued by:
- UK Gambling Commission
- Government of Gibraltar Gambling Authority
Any questions or queries casino players may have can be put to the customer support team over at the casino via the following methods:
- Live Chat
- Telephone (there may be a charge depending on where you reside)
The Good and the Bad
- Your choice of two welcome bonuses
- Twin-licensed for secure gaming
- Surplus of friendly support methods
- Hosts a great live dealer collection
- Friendly design for mobile users
- Slow withdrawal times
- No different from other Nektan sites on our list
- No prominent progressive jackpot slots offered