Coin Falls Casino
Snatch a £500 welcome bonus and 50 spins to boot with your first deposit by playing at Coin Falls Casino.
Very few casino players are going to turn their nose up at the chance to start playing at Coin Falls Casino with £500 in their back pocket. Throw in 50 spins on the Starburst slot, and this one of a kind offer is very appealing to new players.
Coin Falls Casino
Coin Falls Casino is one of the older, more experienced casino sites operated by Nektan. The domain has a full-on collection of games from the most popular providers ready and waiting for players. Slots and casino table games from the likes of Microgaming, Net Entertainment, IGT, NextGen Gaming and Yggdrasil Gaming, as well as live dealer games from Evolution Gaming, are just some of the possibilities. WMS Gaming, Barcrest, ELK, Blueprint, Big Time Gaming, NYX and Iron Dog are only a few of the other dozen or so providers dishing out games at Coin Falls.
Some of the most popular online video slots of all time appear at this domain. The likes of Thunderstruck II, Bonanza: MegaWays, Da Vinci Diamonds, Pixies of the Forest, Starburst, Cleopatra, Gonzo’s Quest, Vikings Go Berzerk, Fluffy Favourites, Break da Bank Again, and Rainbow Riches are just the tip of the iceberg.
Free Spins No Deposit
It is entirely possible for Coin Falls Casino to land free spins at the gaming website, but only when they deposit into their accounts.
Casino Welcome Bonus
Coin Falls Casino provides players with a three-pronged welcome bonus offer. Spanning a trio of deposits, this deal is worth up to £500 in all. First, second and third deposits can be issued with 200%, 100% and 50% bonuses worth up increasing values of £50, £200, and £250, respectively. The first deposit made at Coin Falls is also worth 50 spins on NetEnt’s Starburst slot game.
Few bonuses come free of wagering requirements, and the offers at Coin Falls are no different. Expect wagering requirements of 40x, and a minimum deposit limit of £10 to claim any of the promos which are available at this site.
Aside from the main welcome deal, Coin Falls Casino also generously throws a couple of further deals their players’ way. These can include:
- VIP Offers: This club is open to all, and can see players bag bonuses and promos galore based on how often they play, or how much they wager.
- Free Spin Bonuses: As mentioned, free spins are available, though players need to deposit at least £20 into their account to claim these offers, which are only valid on selected slots on specific days of the week.
- Competitions: Players can take on other members in a ladder tournament on Coin Falls selected game of the week. The most successful players (those at the top of the ladder) can win a share of a multi-thousand-pound prize pot.
- Cashback Thursdays: Suffering losses of £25 or more can see players snap up a 10% rebate up to £50, provided they have deposited at least £20 in their accounts during that week.
Banking and Currencies
Coin Falls Casino accepts several currencies. Players can use NZD, GBP, SEK, EUR and CAD options when depositing into their accounts. This can be done via a wealth of options, all of which offer instant transfer times and no fees. These include VISA, MasterCard, VISA Electron, Maestro, PayPal, Neteller, Skrill, Paysafecard, Trustly, Zimpler and Boku. Minimum deposit limits vary from option to option.
Withdrawal times tend to be stable but lengthy, at 3-5 working days, whichever option you go for. That does include the “pending” time, though, which makes it a little more sufferable. No fees are attached for taking home your winnings at Coin Falls.
Coin Falls Casino accepts players based in the United Kingdom, Sweden, Germany, Ireland, Norway, New Zealand, Finland, and Canada, amongst a few others. The gameplay is also available in the languages of those countries.
Licensing, Support and Fair Gaming Policies
As a respectable, Nektan-owned casino, Coin Falls Casino naturally features top licenses. It is secured, audited and regulated. The licenses it carries include those issued by:
- the UK Gambling Commission
- and the Gibraltar Gambling Commission
Live chat is a new addition to Coin Falls Casino. It wasn’t always a part of the site. There is an FAQ you can use to obtain help and assistance, too. The full list of support options is as follows:
- FAQ guide
- Live Chat
- and telephone support (an international, toll-charged line)
The Good and the Bad
- Great games from many providers
- Multiple languages and currency options
- No cashout fees
- Now offers live chat support
- Toll-charged telephone assistance
- Slow withdrawal times
- Generic in terms of its design and interface