Black Spins Casino
Join Black Spins Casino as a new player, and you could start out with a welcome bonus worth up to $400 and 150 free spins.
Choose to get started with Black Spins Casino as a newbie and make your first deposit to claim a mighty welcome bonus. Black Spins is offering all new players a bonus worth up to $400 and 150 free spins on Starburst.
Black Spins Casino
Like many internet casino sites, Black Spins Casino is a Nektan operated domain. However, aside from just in-house and proprietary slots, this casino also offers games from other providers. You can find top slots, table games, instant win titles, roulette, poker, blackjack, scratch cards and other titles from the likes of Big Time Gaming, Blueprint Gaming, ELK Studios, Evolution Gaming, IGT, NetEnt, NextGen, Pragmatic Play, Microgaming, Red Tiger, SG, WMS Gaming and Yggdrasil at this site.
Players eager to try their hand at popular slot games will find titles such as Zeus: God of Thunder, Starburst, Fortunium, Jumanji, Danger: High Voltage, Game of Thrones, Hotline, Cleopatra, and Rainbow Riches ready and waiting for them at Black Spins.
Free Spins No Deposit
There are free spins to be had with the casino’s welcome bonus, but this offer does require a deposit to be made by new players.
Casino Welcome Bonus
Black Spin’s casino welcome bonus is spread over the first three deposits that a new player makes. The offer begins with a 100% match which can double Black Spins Casino players’ deposits up to $100, and provides 50 free spins on Starburst. Second and third deposits are met with 100%, and 50% matches up to $100 and $200, respectively, with each bonus offering a further 50 free spins on the NetEnt slot.
Players must deposit at least $10 into their Black Spins account to claim the promos, which also have 40x wagering requirements affixed to them.
As well as being able to claim the welcome bonus, Black Spins players can also try their hand at the following promos:
- Free Spin Offers: The Happy Hour, Sunday Funday and Happy Jump Day offers both provide a series of free spins on top slots when players deposit into their accounts.
- Tournaments and Competitions: Players can win a share of vast prize pots when they compete in tournaments and competitions. These prizes are paid out by finishing high in a table, or by bagging the biggest wins on selected slots.
- Cashback Deals: The site regularly provides players with cash back when they deposit and suffer net losses of $25 or more.
- Loyalty Program: Like any major online casino, Black Spins Casino offers players the chance to claim promos and bonuses based on how much they wager, and how frequently. This VIP club is open to all members of the site.
Banking and Currencies
Both the New Zealand dollar and British pound sterling currency options are accepted at Black Spins Casino, although the site does aim its services at those players based in New Zealand. They accept a variety of deposit methods which include Trustly, PayPal, Skrill, Neteller, Boku, Paysafecard, VISA, MasterCard, VISA Electron and Maestro.
Players will find that the time it takes to receive their winnings varies, depending on the cashout option they select at Black Spins. Some are speedier than others, though all should be free from charges. The same cannot be said of deposits made using Boku, which are charged an extra 15% fee. That is a costly price for using one of the few mobile-friendly options available at the casino.
Black Spins is quite a restricted casino. Players need to be based in Brazil, Canada, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, Cyprus, Faroe Islands, Finland, Germany, Greece, Ireland, Jordan, Malta, Mexico, Namibia, Netherlands, New Zealand, Panama, Slovenia, Switzerland, the United Kingdom or Zambia if they wish to play at this site.
Licensing, Support and Fair Gaming Policies
Black Spins Casino is predominantly a New Zealand casino, but it also accepts British players. To that, end, it features licenses which have been issued by:
- the UK Gambling Commission
- and the Gibraltar Regulatory Authority
If you don’t find what you’re after via Black Spin’s FAQ (frequently asked questions) guide, you can seek help via:
- Live Chat
- Telephone (there may be a toll charged depending on where you reside)
- and e-mail
The Good and the Bad
- Aimed at players in New Zealand
- Also accepts UK players
- Top games from recognisable providers
- Tasty bonus deals
- Safe, secure and fully licensed
- 15% fee on Boku deposits
- Not as mobile-friendly as other sites
- Similar design to sister Nektan casinos