Nektan Payment Methods
Nektan were founded in 2011 and since their establishment they have risen up to be a very important figure in the world of online casinos. Nektan own a great range of online casinos and they have plenty of fabulous features, including payment methods. In this guide, we will be giving you all the relevant information you need to know about Nektan Casino Payment Methods.
If you are familiar with online betting, they you would have certainly heard of PayPal. PayPal is one of the most popular payment methods in the world and has over 255 million users. PayPal was created in 1998 by Max Levchin, Peter Thiel, Luke Nosek and Ken Howery. Despite the fact that PayPal are mostly known for online purchasing, they have also sneaked into the online betting market and they have established themselves as a key figure in the industry.
Nowadays, online casinos are everywhere and in June 2017 it was announced that the online casino market is around $50 billion each year! There are many crucial aspects when it comes to online casinos and payment methods is a big one. The majority of online casinos now accept PayPal as a method of payment and it has turned out to be a huge hit amongst punters.
PayPal is a great method of payment and it is immensely popular with the majority of online casino punters. Along with the great advantages that come with it, there are a few disadvantages too.
Pros and Cons of PayPal:
- Excellent Customer Service.
- Fast and Convenient. Punters do not need to fill out their personal details and excess information so this saves a lot of time, therefore making it a fast and convenient process.
- PayPal are world renowned for their safety and this has become one of their key features that users look at when choosing to use them.
- PayPal is not available in all countries.
- Not all online casinos accept PayPal.
- It may take up to 5 days for withdrawn funds to clear in the punters account.
There are so many online casinos that accept PayPal and we know that due to all of this choice it can be quite difficult to narrow it down and choose which casino to go with. Luckily for you, we have decided to put together a list of the top 10 best online casinos that accept PayPal.
- William Hill
In recent years Boku have become a major payment platform for online casino users. The majority of online casinos accept Boku and they are highly regarded in the industry for a variety of reasons.
Boku is a safe payment method which does not require the user to enter personal and bank details which is one of the reasons why they are so popular. Another reason why Boku is so popular is because of the quickness. Withdrawing and depositing with Boku is quick and simple. Boku allows players to fund their account via their phone bills and phone credit which is extremely unique and also convenient, hence the reason why a lot of punters choose to use them. Boku are one of very few companies who offer this service and many online casinos have realized this so that is why they have decided to accept Boku on their sites for punters to use. Boku are based in San Francisco and they have been operating since 2009.
Below are some of the best Online Casinos that accept Boku.
- Vegas Luck
- Chelsea Place
- 333 Casino
- Money Reels
- Slot Stars Casino
- Slotsino Casino
- Flume Casino
- Multi Victory Slots Casino
Pros & Cons of Boku:
- Easy to use. Boku is an easy method of payment to use. The process takes less than a minute and is extremely simple. All you need to do is press the option to pay by mobile and then enter your desired amount, after this just simply enter your phone number and you will receive a text which confirms the transaction. Simple as that!
- Boku is very convenient. You simply play now and pay the money at the end of the month with your phone bill.
- No Fees. Boku does not charge their punters for making deposits. Depositing with Boku is absolutely free!
- Boku only allows users to deposit a maximum of £30 each day.
- Lack of bonuses/promotions/ Unfortunately Boku does not offer that many offers and bonuses to their punters which is a big disadvantage.
- No Withdrawals. Users can not withdraw funds in the same way that they deposited them. Meaning that users will have to find an alternative withdrawal method.